Terms & Conditions
ASB CLASSIC 2019 | TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CONDITIONS OF TICKET SALE
Your Ticketek ticket has certain conditions of sale printed on its reverse side. Those conditions are valid for the ASB Classic 2019 event at the ASB Tennis Arena. All tickets must be scanned on entry and exit. The following conditions also apply to the sale and purchase of your ticket:
Your ticket is valid only for the date and session of play for which the ticket has been issued, not for any particular match.
Play may be cancelled or rescheduled due to weather or circumstances beyond the tournament organiser’s control. Such actions do not allow for the ticket to carryover to the following session or entitle a ticket holder to make any claim for refund of the ticket price except as outlined below:
A refund of 100% of the ticket price (including any booking fee) will be given if there is less than one hours play on the date and session your ticket is valid according to the official time sheet of the Tournament Referee. Complimentary tickets do not qualify for the refund policy.
Refunds will be made automatically after the completion of the event and will be returned to the valid credit card or payment method used at time of the original purchase by the original ticket purchaser. Refunds will not be issued to any individual who is not the original ticket purchaser. Note: if the credit card is no longer valid, a Ticketek representative will contact you to arrange an alternative payment method for refund. This may delay your refund timeframe.
For tickets purchased at the venue box office or from a Ticketek outlet please email Ticketek and include your transaction number, the point of purchase, your contact details and your bank account for payment of refund. Email to - firstname.lastname@example.org - with the subject line: ASB Classic Tennis Refund. For assistance please phone 0800 842 538
No refunds will be made over the counter at the ASB Tennis Arena or Ticketek outlet.
Automatic refunds will be processed within 10 business days of the completion of the event. Please allow 28 days from the date your refund request email has been received by Ticketek for manual refunds to be credited. Please check your credit card statement to confirm you have received your refund.
Tickets are valid only for the date and session for which the ticket has been issued and not any particular match. The players shown in advertising are for illustrative purposes only. Qualification and participation subject to WTA and ATP rules. Players may withdraw due to injury, illness or other grounds. Tickets will not be refunded due to the withdrawal of any player.
Transmitting match-related data
No ticket holder or spectator may : (a) continually collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or release from the grounds of the Tournament any match scores or related statistical data during match play (from the commencement of a match through its conclusion for any commercial, betting or gambling purpose); and (b) film, photograph, broadcast, stream, publish, transmit and/or otherwise offer to the public (or assist any third party in offering to the public), on a live or on a delayed basis, in whole or in part, and whether on a free basis or subject to payment, any sound recording, photograph, video footage, motion picture, film and/or other audio-visual content captured by any means whatsoever inside the Tournament site (except as is allowed in the Tournament Accreditation Policy). The continual use of laptop computers or other handheld electronic devices within the confines (spectator area) of the tournament match courts is prohibited. The exception to this provision is properly credentialed media, tournament vendors and tournament staff when used in the performance of their duties.
No alcohol and food policy
In line with other major New Zealand sporting venues and events, patrons are not permitted to bring alcohol, glassware, cans, opened drink containers, sealed non-alcoholic drink containers over one litre, or food of any kind into the ASB Tennis Arena.
Bags will be searched on entry to the venue. Food and alcohol are on sale at the arena. For full information regarding the venue and what is permitted onsite, see the tournament website: www.asbclassic.co.nz
All areas of the ASB Tennis Arena and associated areas for the ASB Classic are smokefree.
ASB Classic + Babich Wines ‘Ultimate Upgrade’ competition
The Promotion is available from 18 October to 9 November 2018
General Terms and Conditions of Entry
- The Promotion is offered by Tennis Incorporated (the Promoter) of 46K Stanley St, Parnell, Auckland 1010.
- The Promotion commences at 12noon, 18 October 2018 and is ongoing until 5pm 9 November 2018 or as decided by the Promoter.
- Employees of the Promoter or the Promoter’s associated agencies or companies directly involved in the Promotion (as determined by the Promoter) and their immediate family members or any other person working on behalf of Tennis Auckland are not eligible to win the Promotion.
- Each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and acknowledges that the decisions of the Promoter on all matters relating to the Promotion are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries go in the draw to win the use of one (1) courtside box for six (6) people during the Day Session on Friday 4January 2019. The session is scheduled to start at 12noon, with gates open from 11am.
- Anyone who purchases a ticket to any session of the Women’s Week (31 December 2018 – 6 January 2019) of the 2019 ASB Classic is eligible to win. All ticket purchases made before the start of the promotional period are eligible and will be included in the draw.
- Should the session be cancelled do to weather or for any other reason, there is no transfer of prize to another session available.
- The prize includes six (6) tickets which allow the holder access to the nominated courtside box as well as general pass access to the ASB Classic grounds. The prize does not include food and beverage, however these are available from multiple outlets onsite.
- The prize does not include and travel to/from the ASB Classic or accommodation.
- Failure to action part of clause (6) may result in the entry being invalid and/or the Promoter being unable to facilitate the Prize.
- The Prize Winners will be notified via Phone or Email by the Promoter and the entrant will be advised that their entry has won.
- Should the Prize remain unclaimed by a Prize Winner or the Prize Winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, the Prize will be forfeited and a further random prize draw from among the remaining eligible entries will take place.
- The Prize is not redeemable for cash, exchangeable, or transferable.
- Prize winners will receive their courtside box tickets either by courier or they can be left at Ticket Collection on site (at Prize Winners discretion).
- General Terms & Conditions for courtside box usage will be included with the tickets and must be adhered to at all times.
- If for any reason beyond the Promoter's reasonable control this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures of any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate this Promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for any claims arising out of or in connection with any suspension, modification or termination, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Any cancellation, suspension or modification to the Promotion will be notified on the Promotion website www.asbclassic.co.nz
- The Prize Winner/s must be willing to have his or her full name and image shared as part of any marketing and PR promotion by the Promoter and its partners after accepting the Prize, and the Prize Winner/s shall not receive any additional compensation in respect of this. This includes but is not limited to social media, event and partner websites and media releases.
- Information on How to Enter and all details on the Promotion advertisement form part of these Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency, the Terms and Conditions below prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions will be posted on www.asbclassic.co.nz for the duration of the Promotion. The Promoter may, at its own discretion, choose not to award the Prize in the event that an entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter's failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision by the Promoter.
- Entrants may access, and request correction of, their personal information held by contacting the Promoter at PO Box 2905, Auckland 1140.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand and each entrant agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.