Terms & Conditions
ASB CLASSIC 2020 | TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CONDITIONS OF TICKET SALE
Your Ticketek ticket has certain conditions of sale printed on its reverse side. Those conditions are valid for the 2020 ASB Classic event at the ASB Tennis Arena. All tickets must be scanned on entry and exit.
The following conditions also apply to the sale and purchase of your ticket:
Your ticket is valid only for the date and session of play for which the ticket has been issued, not for any particular match.
Play may be cancelled or rescheduled due to weather or circumstances beyond the tournament organiser’s control. Such actions do not allow for the ticket to carryover to the following session or entitle a ticket holder to make any claim for refund of the ticket price except as outlined below:
A refund of 100% of the ticket price (including any booking fee) will be given if there is less than one hours play on the date and session your ticket is valid according to the official time sheet of the Tournament Referee. Complimentary tickets do not qualify for the refund policy.
Refunds will be made automatically after the completion of the event and will be returned to the valid credit card or payment method used at time of the original purchase by the original ticket purchaser. Refunds will not be issued to any individual who is not the original ticket purchaser. Note: if the credit card is no longer valid, a Ticketek representative will contact you to arrange an alternative payment method for refund. This may delay your refund timeframe.
For tickets purchased at the venue box office or from a Ticketek outlet please email Ticketek and include your transaction number, the point of purchase, your contact details and your bank account for payment of refund. Email to - firstname.lastname@example.org - with the subject line: ASB Classic Tennis Refund. For assistance please phone 0800 842 538
No refunds will be made over the counter at the ASB Tennis Arena or Ticketek outlet.
Automatic refunds will be processed within 10 business days of the completion of the event. Please allow 28 days from the date your refund request email has been received by Ticketek for manual refunds to be credited. Please check your credit card statement to confirm you have received your refund.
You may list an unused ticket for resale, at the face value, on Ticketek’s Official Marketplace only: https://marketplace.ticketek.co.nz/
If you have purchased tickets from an unauthorised reseller (including Viagogo) we cannot guarantee entry on to site, and we suggest you request a refund through the Viagogo website (of whichever platform you purchased your tickets through). Depending on how you purchased your ticket(s), if you used a credit card you could make contact with your bank to try and get the transaction reversed on the basis that the transaction was fraudulent and you did not receive what you paid for.
The players shown in advertising are for illustrative purposes only. Qualification and participation subject to WTA and ATP rules. Players may withdraw due to injury, illness or other grounds. Tickets will not be refunded due to the withdrawal of any player.
Transmitting match-related data
The ticket holder may not: (a) continually collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or release from the grounds of the Tournament any match scores or related statistical data during match play (from the commencement of a match through its conclusion) for any commercial, betting or gambling purpose; and (b) film, photograph, broadcast, stream, publish, transmit and/or otherwise offer to the public (or assist any third party in offering to the public), on a live or on a delayed basis, in whole or in part, and whether on a free basis or subject to payment, any sound recording, photograph, video footage, motion picture, film and/or other audio-visual content captured by any means whatsoever inside the Tournament site (except as is allowed in the Tournament Accreditation Policy)); (ii) a web address where the Tournament Accreditation Policy can be found; and (iii) a notice that the continual use of laptop computers or other handheld electronic devices within the spectator area of the Tournament match courts shall be prohibited.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
For the safety of all people who attend the ASB Tennis Arena, all patrons and their possessions may be subject to a search prior to being granted entry into the venue.
Alcohol and food policy
Patrons are not permitted to bring alcohol, glassware, cans, opened drink containers, sealed non-alcoholic drink containers larger than 1 litre, or commercially branded food into the ASB Tennis Arena.
Patrons are encouraged to bring an empty refillable bottle and use the water stations provided on site.
Patrons are welcome to bring small amounts of non-commercially branded food intended for the patrons personal consumption only.
All areas of the ASB Tennis Arena and associated areas for the ASB Classic are smokefree. This includes vaping and the use of e-cigarettes, or any variation thereof. There are designated areas for smoking outside of Gate 1.
Clothing must conform to reasonable standards of decency. Where a dress code is indicated on the entry ticket (i.e. Corporate Suite invitations) that dress code shall be adhered to. No bare feet are permitted. The Event Management Staff will, at their sole discretion, determine whether or not a patron is determined to be meeting the event dresscode.
- Alcohol not purchased at the ASB Tennis Arena
- Glass (including bottles), cans, ceramic and breakable containers
- Single-use plastic bottles
- Sealed drinking containers larger than 1 litre
- Commercially branded food
- Animals or pets, with the exception of guide dogs
- Illicit drugs
- Knives and dangerous weapons
- Flares, fireworks, laser pointers
- Skateboards, roller blades, scooters or bicycles
- Photographic, video or audio recording equipment for any purpose other than private non-commercial purposes, which may include, without limitation, video and/or audio recorders, camera tripods, monopods or lenses with a total focal strength of greater than 200mm and commercial digital video equipment. The Event Management Staff will, at their sole discretion, determine whether or not an item is intended for personal or commercial use
- Sound amplifying devices including loudhailers, air horns or similar devices
- Flags, banners, etc that may, at the sole discretion of the Event Management Staff, be considered too large or contain profanity or messages that could be deemed offensive
- Any other item which the Event Management Staff (at their sole discretion) deems to be a prohibited item which may be a danger to, or inconvenience any other patron
Refusal of entry
You may be refused entry to the ASB Tennis Arena if you:
- Appear to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs/narcotics
- Refuse to comply with requests from security and/or gate staff
- Have no valid entry ticket or accreditation pass
ASB CLASSIC + JAGUAR 'ENJOY A CLASSIC KIWI BREAK'
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The Promotion is offered by Tennis Auckland Incorporated (the Promoter) of 46K Stanley St, Parnell, Auckland 1010.
- The Promotion commences at 9am, 9 June 2020 and is ongoing until 12 midday 19 June 2020 or as decided by the Promoter.
- Employees of the Promoter or the Promoter’s associated agencies or companies directly involved in the Promotion (as determined by the Promoter) and their immediate family members or any other person working on behalf of Tennis Auckland are not eligible to win the Promotion.
- Each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and acknowledges that the decisions of the Promoter on all matters relating to the Promotion are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries go in the draw to win the use of a Jaguar F-Pace for 48 Hours, with dates and times to be mutually agreed by the winner and the nominated Motorcorp Distributors Ltd dealer.
- Entry to the promotion is via comment on either Facebook or Instagram on the competition post with the competition window.
- The prize does not include and travel to/from the nominated Motorcorp Distributors Ltd dealership or accommodation.
- Failure to action part of clause (6) may result in the entry being invalid and/or the Promoter being unable to facilitate the Prize.
- The Prize Winners will be notified via Phone or Email by the Promoter and the entrant will be advised that their entry has won.
- Should the Prize remain unclaimed by a Prize Winner or the Prize Winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, the Prize will be forfeited and a further random prize draw from among the remaining eligible entries will take place.
- The Prize is not redeemable for cash, exchangeable, or transferable.
- The winner is the only authorised person(s) to drive the vehicle, any other person must obtain written authorisation from Motorcorp Distributors Ltd.
- The winner must operate the vehicle within New Zealand road regulations and will be responsible for any traffic infringements incurred during the period of the loan.
- The winner must keep the vehicle clean and secure at all times and keep it locked when unattended.
- The winner must not operate the vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- The borrowed vehicle is not to be used for racing or pace making without prior authority.
- The vehicle remains the property of and must be returned to Motorcorp Distributors Ltd if/and when requested by Motorcorp Distributors Ltd.
- The winner must refuel the vehicle in accordance with the fuel type required and stated in the drivers handbook.
- The winner must regularly check the oil level in the vehicle.
- The winner acknowledges and understands that if the vehicle has “Incontrol “ technology, the vehicle’s movements will be tracked.
- Smoking is not permitted within the vehicle.
- The borrower must be over the age of 21 for insurance purposes and hold a full valid driver’s licence
- If damage is sustained to the vehicle, Motorcorp Distributors Limited must be immediately advised. If in the event the winner is at fault, (at the discretion of Motorcorp Distributors Ltd management after review of Accident, Police and Insurance reports), a vehicle excess of 1% of the insured value of the vehicle or $1,250, whichever is greater, will be payable.
- Motorcorp Distributors accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to winners or any third party’s property in the vehicle howsoever caused.
- The vehicle must at all times be driven carefully and responsibly.
- If for any reason beyond the Promoter's reasonable control this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures of any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate this Promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for any claims arising out of or in connection with any suspension, modification or termination, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Any cancellation, suspension or modification to the Promotion will be notified on the Promotion website www.asbclassic.co.nz
- The Prize Winner/s must be willing to have his or her full name and image shared as part of any marketing and PR promotion by the Promoter and its partners after accepting the Prize, and the Prize Winner/s shall not receive any additional compensation in respect of this. This includes but is not limited to social media, event and partner websites and media releases.
- Information on How to Enter and all details on the Promotion advertisement form part of these Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency, the Terms and Conditions below prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions will be posted on www.asbclassic.co.nz for the duration of the Promotion. The Promoter may, at its own discretion, choose not to award the Prize in the event that an entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter's failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision by the Promoter.
- Entrants may access, and request correction of, their personal information held by contacting the Promoter at PO Box 2905, Auckland 1140.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand and each entrant agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and/or Instagram.